Our search is underway for extraordinary mentors.
Do you desire to be an encouragement, a trusted ally, a resource, and a positive influence in the life of a young adult.
Are you eager to assist a young adult with goal-setting, provide accountability, share your knowledge, help network, offer constructive feedback, and be an empathetic listener.
Would you like to invest a small amount of time and energy in the future generation to see them flourish? You'll have a front-row seat to be a part of the journey of Apprentice University students toward becoming intentionally extraordinary.
What's included in the cohort for mentors?
- Facilitated workshops alongside other mentors & mentees
- A signed copy of Average to All--Star: Equipping Young Leaders to Go Further Faster by Sharlee Lyons
- A signed copy of You're Always Being Interviewed by Ron Brumbarger
- All digital curriculum mentoring materials
- Lunch served at all workshops
- Co-working opportunities alongside students at Apprentice University on workshop days
- Expansion of your professional network with others involved in mentoring
- This workshop, regularly priced at $995/person, is made available at no cost to enrolled mentors.
Workshop dates & individual mentoring (Jan-July 2023)
Facilitated workshops are on Wednesdays from 8:30am - 12:30pm on the Apprentice University campus. Committed mentors are expected to be at each workshop. The content of each workshop builds on the previous. In other words, they're not all the same.
- Wednesday, January 25th, 2023
- Wednesday, March 21st, 2023
- Wednesday, May 23rd, 2023
- Wednesday, July 26th, 2023
Mentors are paired with an Apprentice University (college age) student. In addition to the facilitated workshop dates above, mentors and mentees meet twice each month for about an hour at agreed-upon dates, times, and locations within the January through July 2023 period of time.
Ready to apply? Next steps...
We're thrilled you're interested in our mentoring program! For further information or to apply, please contact Angie Murrell.
- Phone: 317.225.5552
- Email: Admissions@Apprentice.University
Some FINE PRINT
- See the mentoring commitment and expectations document for additional workshop details
- There is a small application process.
- Accepted applicants will be enrolled in the mentoring program.
- Space is limited.