Apply for the Fall 2018 Session
Beginning Friday September 7
Apply for the Fall 2019 Session
Deadline to Apply: August 9, 2019
I want a great education!
Step #1: Review Information
- Session Dates: September 6, 2019 - December 13, 2019
- Classes run on Fridays throughout the session with the exception of Intro to Programming, which runs on Mondays
- Three classes of choice: $799. Price also includes all workshops, training seminars, and invitations to Apprentice University events and activities. Intro to Programming may be included within program tuition.
- One time registration fee for new students (per family): $149
- Price of only one class: $299
- Additional classes (over three): $149
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Step #2: Pick Your Courses
Please review the course catalog and this session's schedule to determine which classes you would like to take.
Courses for Fall 2019
- Professional Communications
- Digital Storytelling
- Intro to Economics
- Truth, Beauty & Goodness in the World of Narnia
- Biblical Theology
Courses for Fall 2018
- Critical Thinking through Current Events
- Business Writing
- EQ Mastermind Cohort (Prerequisites)
- Intro to Programming (Monday 4:30-6:30pm)
- Career Orienteering
Step #3: Register
Step #4: Pay for Classes!
New students/families will receive an invoice for the $149 registration fee. All new students will participate in a short interview with our staff prior to their acceptance into the JumpStart program. In August, all accepted students will receive an invoice for final class payments. Please mail your check to: Apprentice University P.O. Box 106 Zionsville, IN 46077 Direct any questions concerning payment to Lora Penola: firstname.lastname@example.org