Students applying to Apprentice University should understand that our culture, community and conversations are decidedly established to operate within the framework of the Christian faith. The leadership of Apprentice University believes a grounded faith encourages, equips and enables us to explore, invent and imagine ways in which our students and our community can be intentionally extraordinary, obedient and pleasing to God.
For these reasons, we subscribe to:
- The complete integration of faith, family, friends, work and academics in a fashion that makes the lines between such naturally indiscernible.
- Being the same person regardless of the situation or setting, thus demonstrating authenticity of character.
- The structuring of our community to pursue knowledge through open conversations while being tolerant of differing opinions and the exploration of varying viewpoints.
- A disposition to support students who are navigating intellectual, social, professional and spiritual realms.
- A student code of conduct consistent with the Christian faith and as outlined in the balance of this document.
- The timeless truths and principles related to character and healthy relationships as articulated in Scripture, more specifically those outlined in Galatians 5:13-26 and Colossians 3:5-17.
Students can expect to experience the above-stated predisposition and integration of faith in student life. Therefore, both applicant and active students should make themselves fully aware of the expectations and the exercise of the ideas and concepts outlined above.